Reshape your body – Your high efficiency beauty solution.
Redefine your silhouette, tone your body, fightback cellulite and eliminate fat cells on very specific areas with Exilis Ultra, a non-invasive technology that uses high performance radio frequency monopolar energy. With Exilis Ultra, we can treat several parts of your body including the thighs , buttocks, calves, arms, abdomen, flanks, bra crease, neck, hands and neck.
Discover our Exilis Ultra treatments
During the session, the device is glided over the treatment area. The patient feels a sensation of heat when energy is delivered to the deeper layers of the skin. Exilis Ultra has a higher frequency radio technology compared to other radio frequency technologies, allowing us to focus energy on specific in-depth areas. The device is equipped with a system for heating deeper tissues while deploying uniform heat for a comfortable handling. The duration of a session is determined during the consultation considering the regions to be treated and the condition of the patient.
- Lifting alternative
- Reduce skin laxity
- No recovery required
- Clinically proven results
- Younger appearance
- Eliminates fat cells
- Reduces skin sagging
- Reduces cellulite
- Immune deficiency
- Isotretinoin during the last 12 months
- Radiation therapy
- Metallic implants
- Defibrillator / pacemakers
- Active collagen diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases (ex. vascular diseases, artery disease, thrombophlebitis et thrombosis)
- Pregnancy or IVF
- Neuralgia and acute neuropathy
- Blood disorders, hemorrhage risks, peptic ulcers
- Renal or hepatic impairment
Similar Product Comparison
|EXILIS ULTRA||THERMAGE||VENUS LEGACY|
|Allows to firm up||Yes||No||Yes|
We are flexible. Visit us to discuss available payment terms or call us at (514) 439-7710. The quality of our service is second to none and we will answer all of your questions.
* Results may vary from person to person. We present, to the best of our knowledge, an average of the results obtained. No guarantee is offered. Our goal is to properly evaluate your profile so that you can make an informed decision.