Safely erase traces of the past by removing ink pigments.
At last! Tattoo removal for black and color tattoos is now available!
Clinique M Rockland uses a secure, high-performance laser technology named SPECTRA Q-SWITCH Nd: YAG, from Lutronic. This type of laser is the only way to safely remove tattoos avoiding scars, so common with other laser treatments such as CO2, dermabrasion or acid.
In addition to the absence of unsightly scars, SPECTRA also have the advantage of preserving skin texture, allowing tattoo removal from all skin colors, and even allowing new tattoos to be placed on the same area after complete healing.
Discover our tattoo removal treatments
Treatment and duration
SPECTRA Q-SWITCH has a selective action by photo-acoustic and photo- mechanical effect, which allows the destruction of different pigments without damaging the skin. The treatment uses a light ray to treat the skin: ink particles absorb the light of the laser, and get pulverized into tiny fragments which are then absorbed and eliminated by the body.
A complete treatment takes on average between 6 and 8 sessions. A few additional sessions may be recommended for color tattoos. Each session usually lasts less than 20 minutes. Size, design, and type of ink are factors that influence the duration of a session. The recommended interval between sessions is from 4 to 6 weeks.
Immediately after the treatment, your skin will have a white discoloration and the area surrounding the tattoo will be slightly red and swollen for a short period of time. Using an ointment and a bandage will prevent the risk of infection. Results will be visible after 5 to 6 weeks.
To enhance the overall treatment comfort for our customers we use as needed the Cryojet system that considerably cools off the skin. You can also use an analgesic cream 1 hour before the tattoo removal treatment. Our qualified and experienced staff ensures you get the results that meet your expectations in safe environment.
Spectra™ offers you:
- Effective treatment
- Non-invasive treatment
- Safe treatment
- Short healing time required
- Allows for epidermis preservation
- Can eliminate black & color tattoos
The MROCKLAND Expertise
- 5-year experience in tattoo removal
- Hundreds of satisfied customers
- Thousands of treatment safely executed
- Technology approved by Health Canada and FDA
Our devoted team has unparalleled experience, and has been using Spectra™ technology for years. The hands of our professionals can be trusted!
- No severe side effects
- It is highly recommended to use ointment and a bandage to protect the treated skin to avoid skin infections
- Known skin hypersensitivity
- Exposing the skin to the sun for a period of 4 weeks after treatment
- Active skin infections
All technologies used at the clinic are approved by Health Canada and the FDA.
* Results may vary from person to person. We present, to the best of our knowledge, an average of the results obtained. No guarantee is offered. Our goal is to properly evaluate your profile so that you can make an informed decision.